This salmon dish is ready in about 30 minutes. It serves two. Some tips and options are mentioned in the comment section so please read the comments before using the recipe.
- 2 serving size frozen brussel sprouts
- 3 Tbsp. tater sauces
- 2 Lbs. salmon
- 3 teasp. Dill
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- While oven is heating, blend the tarta sause with dill.
- spread the sause eavenly over the fish.
- Add the fish to a baking pan or cookie sheet lined with non-stick foil.
- Cook the salmon for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve
COMMENTS: Good with tartar sauce and lime or lemon.