I love nachos! Who doesn’t? Something about the blend of Mexican seasoning, cheese, tortillas… the whole bit. A typical corn tortilla is about 10.71g. of carbs. Not too bad if you’re only doing to use only one for your nachos. Thank goodness for low carb tortilla that can be found in most stores. Now the only we need to control is how much we eat! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
- 3 low carb tortillas
- 1 cup of Mexican cheese
- 1 lb. of chicken or steak.
- 1 tsp.Cumin powder
- 1 tsp. Mexican seasoning
- Guacamole (optional)
- 1/2 cup of sour cream (optional)
- Cut the tortillas into 4 quarters.
- Fry the tortilla quarters until brown and crisp.
- Cut the meat into strips and sauté until done.
- In a large bowl, blend all vegetables with oil and spices
- Line two cookie sheets with non-stick foil spread the vegetables evenly on the two sheets.
- Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until brussell sprouts are tender.
- Remove from oven and serve
COMMENTS: You can be very creative with this dish. Sometimes I create a chop salad with olives,tomatoes, and of your favorite ingredients. Then put this on top of a bed of tortilla chips.