This meal can be ready in under ½ hour. Great for times when you want to get on with the evening and not spend a lot of time in the kitchen. All we’re doing here is sautéing tilapia which is a fast-cooking fish.
- 2 or more servings of tilapia
- Any salad of your choice
- 1 Tbsp. dill
- 1 Tbsp. parsley
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- Prepare your salad before cooking the fish.
- Pre-heat the skillet before adding the butter.
- Sprinkle the tilapia with dill and any other seasoning that you like.
- When the butter starts to brown, add the fish.
- Cook for five minutes on each side or until crisp.
- Remove fish and add to salad and serve.
COMMENTS: There are so many salad solutions on the market today. We don’t have to spend a lot of time making them ourselves. Stop off at your favorite market on the way home, pick up a ready-made salad and you’re set. Of course nothing beats creating your own salad with all your favorite ingredients.
You may use butter or oil, preferably olive oil. The reason why I use butter is that it makes all my fish and meats crisp and has that burnt color in such a short time. I always use the unsalted butter of course.
If you like this recipe please make a donation!